Been suffering from the RE disease? Then this group is for you. Love viruses, cute undead doggies, merciless tyrants, sexy bad guys, sexy good guys, badass heroines, etc. etc.? Then you are part of the genetically altering epidemic. Feel free to join the afflicted.
The limit you can submit is 5 submissions per person per week.
- BE POLITE! BE POLITE! BE POLITE!- We merely ask that you don't bring any drama onto the group page. Thank you.
- FOLLOW CONDUCT! - Despite the fact that we have control over what is submitted and what is not, please DO NOT attempt to send anything that is against Rules of Conduct
- INCLUDE RESIDENT EVIL CONTENT! - While this club is supposed to revolve solely around Resident Evil, we know that sometimes other elements get thrown in the mix. Please make sure the main focus is on the Resident Evil content, or it is at least sharing it. (zombies, places, characters, monsters, etc.)
- NO BASHING ANY CHARACTERS - No bashing any characters whatsoever. We understand that the characters are liked and disliked by such an array of members, but we will not have defacing of any characters. PERIOD. Examples of bashing a character: hate stamps, beating up your least favorite character in a RE meme, etc. If you submit such deviations to be accepted into the group, you WILL be kicked out IMMEDIATELY. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- NUDITY IS PERMITTED - As long as you put a warning on it.
- HETERO, YAOI, AND YURI ARE ALLOWED - Once again, just put a warning if they are graphic.
- GORE - Is obviously very much needed in this NC-17/M rated franchise. Just do your warnings.
- CROSSOVERS - They are permitted as long as you have evidence of the Resident Evil universe present.
- RE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS - We will accept them as long as you have a bio of them in your artist comments telling everyone how they are connected to the RE universe. Exceptions to that rule are: you have a canon character in the drawing with your OC, you have 'RE OC' as the title (or some variation of that).